The mission of Central States Communication Association (CSCA) is to unite and educate people with both an affinity to the central region of the United States and a scholarly interest in all areas of communication for promotion of their mutual goals and advancement of their field. CSCA strives to provide:
- Sustained mentoring from senior to junior scholars.
- Ongoing facilitation of networking across the discipline of communication.
- Annual honors and awards for outstanding service, teaching, and scholarship.
- Nationally recognized outlets showcasing excellent scholarship for both consumers and producers (via the journal and the annual convention).
- Regular opportunities to share innovative teaching practices that influence life-long learning.
CSCA 2013 Convention
Registration is now open!
A final draft of the program is now online at the website. CLICK HERE!
Online registration is now closed. Please Click HERE to for a printable copy of the onsite registration form.
Hotel registration for the conference is open. Make sure to mention you are with CSCA. Please CLICK HERE to make your room reservation.
If you have not yet renewed your membership, now is a good time to do so. You can do this at the same time you register for the conference. CLICK HERE! to register and renew/join using our secure, online form.
Primary Program Planner:
Chad Edwards, Ph.D.
Western Michigan University
School of Communication
300 Sprau Tower
Kalamazoo, MI 49008