2022 Undergraduate Honors Research Conference
2022 Central States Communication Association
President's Undergraduate Honors Research Conference
April 1 - 2, 2022
The 2022 Central States Communication Association (CSCA) President’s Undergraduate Honors Research Conference (UHRC) will be held Friday, April 1 and Saturday, April 2 during the virtual 91st annual CSCA convention in Madison, WI. The UHRC offers undergraduate students an opportunity to share their original research projects and provides a forum through which they can inquire about graduate study, meet graduate faculty, and interact with some of the leading scholars in the discipline of communication. The UHRC features a graduate school open house.
Outstanding papers will be recognized including a Top Paper Award. In conjunction with the National Communication Association, the UHRC will also recognize the Lambda Pi Eta Top Paper Award. Created in 2019, the Lambda Pi Eta Top Paper Award recognizes the outstanding research of undergraduates at the regional level. The award will be presented to the Lambda Pi Eta member with the highest ranked individually authored paper at the Undergraduate Honors Research Conference.
The UHRC is open to students who were enrolled as undergraduates during the 2021 calendar year (spring, summer, and/or fall). Submissions must have been completed by those students (not coauthored with faculty) during the aforementioned year.
- The paper should have a title page with a title and author contact information.
- On your cover page, please indicate that you are an inducted Lambda Pi Eta member as it helps us identify competitive submissions eligible for this award.
- Faculty advisor name (optional) may be listed on the title page.
- The paper should be saved as a PDF document.
- Papers may be submitted by the author or the faculty advisor.
Submissions must be received no later than Friday, 11:59 PM (CST), January 14, 2022.
Queries and submissions should be addressed to the current CSCA President: