CSCA 2021 Convention - Community College Interest Group Call for Papers and Panels
Call for Papers and Panels
Central States Communication Association (CSCA)
Annual Convention-Cincinnati, Ohio
March 23-28, 2021
The Community College Interest Group invites the submission of competitive papers, panels, roundtable discussions, and innovative programming for the 2021 CSCA convention in Cincinnati, Ohio. The purpose of the Community College Interest Group is to promote issues pertaining to the students, curriculum, pedagogy, and faculty of community colleges. We especially encourage members to address issues related to the convention theme, Inspire. In terms of panels, preference will be given to those with panelists representing multiple institutions rather than representing a single institution.
Panels: We strongly encourage panels and discussions that would appeal to a broad audience of community college educators. Please include all participating panelists, institutions, and specific topics when applicable. If technology will be needed, specify the needs at the time of submission.
Papers: Only completed papers will be accepted.
- Include a title and a brief abstract (required).
- Graduate students should type “STUDENT” on the upper right-hand corner of the title page.
- If the paper will be a graduate student debut, please type “DEBUT STUDENT” on the upper right-hand corner of the title page.
- To be considered a graduate student debut paper:
- the author must be a graduate student,
- the paper must have single authorship, and
- the paper must be the author’s first paper to be presented at CSCA.
All technology requests must be made at the time of submission.
Submissions must be received by 11:59 PM, CDT, October 9, 2020.
Send submissions electronically through our online system via the CSCA website.
All panel and paper participants are encouraged to create a profile on the CSCA convention webpage. Membership is not required to create a profile.
If you have any questions please contact Interest Group program planner, Julie Simanski, at email@example.com