CSCA 2024 - Graduate Student Caucus (GSC) ... Submission Opportunity
Hello Graduate Student Caucus Members,
The Organizational & Professional Communication Interest Group would like to encourage you to submit your current research in progress to our interest group.
Highlights to submitting your research in progress:
- You only need to submit a 500-700 word abstract by October 7th. A full draft of your research in progress is expected by March 1st.
- You will receive tailored, specific feedback from experts in the field to push your work to next step.
- You will present your research in a less formal setting than traditional research panels.
- As a work in progress, you can use this feedback to submit your finished manuscript to a different conference or use the feedback to push your work toward publication.
- You will have the opportunity to network with current graduate students and established researchers in your small discussion groups.
I hope to see you all in Grand Rapids!
Jessica M. Rick, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication Studies
Interim Basic Course Director
Communication & Media Department
(Why Pronouns Matter)