CENTRAL STATES COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Exhibit Hall: March 16 - 18, 2017
Are you looking to get your name, your book, your services, or your product in front of almost 1,000 teachers, researchers, or other communication professionals? Listed below are a variety of opportunities we have arranged for you. Of course, we are always open to other great sponsorship ideas! If you are interested in something not listed here, please reach out to Exhibits Hall Manager Kathy Denker (email@example.com) and Executive Director Jimmie Manning (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Remember, opportunities are first come, first serve – and space is limited!
2017 Exhibitor Shipping Information Can Be Found at the Bottom of This Page!
Display Booth/Table at the Convention Exhibit Hall
- One Table - $300
- Two Tables - $500
- Three Tables - $600 (each additional table beyond three is $100/table)
- Exhibit Drop By - $100/Day (send your materials to the Convention Hotel and CSCA will set up a shared exhibit; ½ table maximum space per $100)
- Display of individual titles with Order Form - $100/title (one to three sample books for each title should be sent to Katherine Denker c/o of the hotel address listed above)
The Exhibit Hall will be open:
Thursday, March 16 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Friday, March 17 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday, March 18 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
2017 President’s Undergraduate Honors Research Conference
- Graduate Program Exhibit table, for CSCA Department Members: $50
- Graduate Program Exhibit table, for Non-CSCA Department Members: $175
- With the $175.00 fee a complimentary departmental membership will be offered
NOTE: The above undergraduate conference opportunities include table space at a special Saturday graduate fair that will run from noon until around 3:30 p.m. Usually, over 300 students, both undergraduate and graduate, attend the fair looking for information.
Departments interested in having table space through the entire convention must pay the Display Booth rates. Any department purchasing a Display Booth will be allowed a complimentary table at the graduate fair.
Reception Recognition and Sponsorship
The events below draw significant audiences and will help you to gain recognition with CSCA members. Additionally, sponsoring these sessions is a great way to show your support to CSCA and the discipline.
We will make sure any reception supporters are well-recognized at the convention with a program advertisement, prominent poster or banner placement at the event, and announcements at the sponsored event and the annual business/awards luncheon. Please make all arrangements for sponsorships with the Exhibits Hall Manager and the Executive Director.
All sponsors will also be listed on the CSCA website with a university or company logo, if provided.
- Welcome Reception (Thursday)
- CSCA is known for its amazing opening receptions. You will be loved and appreciated for sponsoring this event!
- Annual Awards Luncheon (Friday): $7,500 sole sponsor (features bonus promotion and free full-page program ad), $2,000 co-sponsor
- President’s Reception (Saturday) SOLD - Thank you Kendall Hunt!
- Coffee Breaks: $1,000 each (includes bonus mini-ad in program and additional promotion)
- Conference Bag (includes advertiser or university logo or product) SOLD - Thank you SAGE!
- Badges SOLD - Thank you GoReact!
- Ribbons: $250 each ribbon (includes sign recognition at registration table)
- Publishers: Recognize your authors! Contact us about custom ribbon options that will let people know a convention attendee has authored or edited a book with your company. Prices start as low as $100!
- Lanyards with logo display: SOLD - Thank you Taylor & Francis!
- Sponsorship of a Short Course, Pre-Conference, or Panel: Please contact us.
- Usually sponsorship of one of these events involves providing refreshments, materials, or small gifts.
Printed Program Advertising
Our program is a beautiful, high-quality 8x11" professionally designed book.
There is no better way to ensure that your school, company, or product will be seen!
- Half page ad: 5 1/2" x 4 3/4" $315
- Full page ad: 7" x 9 1/2" $475
- Inside back cover: 7" x 9" SOLD - Thank you Texas Tech University!
- Inside front cover: 7" x 9" SOLD - Thank you Ball State University!
- Back cover: 7" x 9 1/2" SOLD - Thank you West Virginia University!
- Banner ad: A special opportunity for deans, department chairs, or colleagues! Provide a small shout-out embedded right into the conference program for any top paper award winner. In addition to highlighting a top paper recipient, an icon representing their university will be featured. Only $25!
** Please note that all printed program advertisements are black and white. Please submit ad copy in a high resolution PDF file with all fonts embedded absolutely no later than 2/01/2017. All files should be 300 dpi at the size of the advertisement. CSCA does not design program ads. The person reserving the advertisement is solely responsible for all copy submitted. The only exception is banner ads -- for these ads, CSCA will handle all design.
Please contact Kathy Denker, Exibits Hall Manager (email@example.com) with any questions about these opportunities. To reserve your tables or ad space, please email the request to Kathie Cesa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Deliveries:
Please try to time shipments to arrive no sooner than two (2) working days from the first day of the event.
Any materials being sent to the hotel must be marked as follows:
- Hold for arrival
Attn: [guest’s name and organization]
Arrival Date: [date]
- Complete return address
- Hyatt Convention Services Manager: Cindy Lathrop
- Number of boxes (i.e. box 1 of 1, box 1 of 2, etc.)
- Address package as follows:
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
*The following charges will apply for deliveries:
5 boxes or less..........$5.00 / each
*Boxes arriving on wrapped pallets and moveable by hand‐powered jack: $175.00; any other special deliveries must be approved prior to shipping. Please contact the hotel directly with questions. A 7.75% sales tax applies to all of these fees.