Central States Communication Association
2021 Annual Conference
March 23 – March 28, 2021
Faculty, students, independent scholars, and community partners are all encouraged to attend the 2021 convention to explore the conference theme: Inspire.
The conference will feature:
- Research paper sessions and discussion panels organized by Interest Groups and Caucuses
- Great Ideas For Teaching (GIFT) sessions
- Regional scholarship showcases organized by the States Advisory Council
- Undergraduate Honors Conference
- Federation Prize recipient presentation
- Spotlight panels connected to conference theme
- ... and much more!
The deadline for submissions is 11:59 p.m. CDT, October 9, 2020.
Submissions for CSCA 2021 opened July 1, 2020. Online Submission Link: https://ww4.aievolution.com/csc2101/
Primary Program Planner: Dr. Debbie Ford, DebraFord@creighton.edu
Preconference information will be available in the fall.
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel Information
The 2021 conference hotel is the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza.
Hotel address: 35 W. 5th St, Cincinnati, OH, 45202 USA
2021 Room Rates
$149/night plus taxes
Registration opens January 4, 2021.
A credit card is required to reserve your room, but no deposit will be collected at this time.
Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve early to ensure you have lodging onsite!
Important: We strongly suggest that you book your room as soon as possible but before February 14. You do not have to pay your room fee in advance -- you simply need a credit card to hold your room. Once the hotel is filled, there will be no overflow hotels for this year's conference. Those who reserve early should be easily accommodated.
- Centrally located steps from Fountain Square and Carew Tower and close to Newport Aquarium and University of Cincinnati
- Complimentary internet access in sleeping rooms for all attendees
- Complimentary shared Wifi in meeting rooms
- Fitness center with indoor pool
- Business center